Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wow another epic story!

So I found out today that our second service isn't doing an advent wreath. That is something I look forward to seeing and usually participating in during the Christmas season. I'm really bummed. I can't believe that the yahoo's running our service think that all these "new christan's" that I don't really see are going to be afraid of a wreath of candles. It's part of their new faith, you think the would embrace it right? Apparently they don't think so. I'm just so frustrated with it all and now I'm not sure if some of my family's newest old friends will still be coming to our service!
I haven't seen them for two weeks! :'( it makes me so sad and I really can't stand that as we're trying to reach the people we never could we're sending others away because they aren't being helped or appreciated or feel their needed any longer. I don't believe it's right but I don't know where else I would go if I chose to leave. This place is my home and I don't think I'm ready to make such a big decision so for now I'll wait it out, just as I always have, hoping this time I won't fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment