Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Almost a month?

There is something terribly wrong about not having blogged in almost a month. And I know what the main problem is, well problems rather.
My dad seems to think that it is every man/woman for themselves when it comes to computer time and I really don't think that's fair. I don't complain to anyone but my mom because she is the only one in our family that will listen when I say, hey, mom, this isn't right here, what do I do? And on top of that, my dad really could care less so long as he can take care of that one last thing.
To anyone who is, may be, or knows an addict of any kind, these are not good things to hear. But of course, my father isn't addicted. It's his way of 'relieving stress' and 'winding down'. I say that is a bunch of flat out B.S....and I don't mean bachelor's of science degrees..
I do wish I could do more, but that would mean I would have to work harder and at so young an age where I'm still discovering everything I want and what really works for me, working harder is extremely tiring and almost not worth my time if it isn't going to make anything better and only cause more problems.
I realize this turned into more of a rant than an actual blog telling what I've been doing and how Christmas and New Years went. Sorry about that!

Christmas was rather interesting. Got to spend Christmas Eve with Eric. That was plenty fun, as was the tenth of December, when we were together for a month. ^^ New Years was shall I say, almost totally epic? Eric and I planned a bonfire out of town that my dad immediately nixed in replacement with something in town because he was afraid I would drive off the road due to possible rain that turned out to not even show up night of. Honestly I have enough skills to not drive off a road and if he was so worried wouldn't you think he just says no? I don't know how hard it is for some people but I has become one of my favorite non used words. So that has been my last month just about. Hoping to find a job still where I may end up having to move out because my dad will charge me rent and I have a feeling it won't be an entirely fair price because I know for a fact the only debt my parents have incurred is their day to day living. COL is not as expensive as a house and car payments along with tuition, books, food, and other things stupider people waste money like movies, new clothes every three months and such. But still, he worries like we're going to be homeless tomorrow. May as well just beat him to the shot and do it myself it seems like. Maybe I should find another activity to pursue since I'm just making this more depressing than it really should be.
Until next time lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment