Friday, April 29, 2011

I so despise with uttmost passion...

Being short.  Today I went for my driving test in Lompoc.  I figured, different city, I'll be super careful and drive extremely well.  I didn't even make it out of the parking lot without failing because a damn tree blocked my view and convinced me that there wasn't anything coming from the right so I could turn left safely.  No.  There was a truck that had to slow down for me because I didn't see it..and what does the witch say? Keep driving...turn..turn..drive. Park.  You didn't pass. Was this your first test? 


!@#$%^&*()_+?><:"{}~!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her before we even left the car port I had never taken a driving test before.  She must have been on her period or something because when she went through the whole "Hi, how are you?" business she wasn't even trying to sound like she had had a good day.  Seriously? Just tell me right out "I'm probably going to fail you, even if you were the illegitimate daughter of Jesus..." Honestly.  >:[  Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment